Feel free to explore my website. I get my hands into Music, Photography, Arts and Crafts… If you want to talk business right away, you can visit my shop page. 🙂
Who am I?
My name is Christelle Maris.
I am French. I was born and raised in Aix-en-Provence, in the south of France. I have then moved to different cities in France and in the UK.
I am currently living in Liverpool, England.
I love tea, hot chocolate and rainy days. ⛈
Feel free to contact me:
Latest blog posts
The latest from Instagram
Resources I want to share
Here are a few things that are my sources of inspiration, either very recently, or that have been constant companions of my thoughts for a long time.
- The books of the brilliant Austin Kleon : Steal like an artist, Show your work, and Keep going.
- Reading Patti Smith, and more specifically her book Just kids.
- The book Daily Rituals, and its necessary sequel Daily Rituals : Women at work, by Mason Currey.
- The YouTube channel of Casey Neistat, and especially his vlogs. However, I don’t believe that life has to always be productive. We should be able to exist as human beings withouth justifying our existence.
- Walking and running : your mind runs quietly in the background, while you absorb and relish your surrounding.